Leverhulme Research fellowship Methods on the Move: experiencing and imagining borders, risk & belonging
The intention of the Leverhulme research fellowship is to:
- explore walking as a method for conducting research on borders, risk and belonging;
- conduct walking research with participants/co-walkers (artists, academics, researchers & residents in the UK and across the globe) to access their experience and reflections on border places and spaces;
- advance innovations in biographical & visual/performative methods;
- reflect on the impact of the collaborative research findings and walks.
Participatory and Visual Methodology projects
- Participatory Arts for Advocacy, Activism and Transformational Justice Project
- Leverhulme Research fellowship Methods on the Move: experiencing and imagining borders, risk & belonging
- Walking Publics/Walking Arts: walking, wellbeing and community during Covid-19.
- Methods on the Move: experiencing and imagining borders, risk &and belonging
- Community, Politics and Resistance in Downtown Eastside Vancouver