Participatory Arts based Methods for Civic Engagement In Migrant Support Organizations
Umut, Erel (PI), Tracey Reynolds, & Maggie O’Neill (Co-I).
-To build capacity among migrant support organizations in the development and delivery of using creative, participatory methods for engaging and integrating migrant families.
- To enhance the lives of migrant families by providing opportunities for engagement with policy issues affecting them, including migration and integration policy and equality issues (race, gender, ability, sexuality)
- To facilitate sustainable engagement between migrant families, statutory and third sector organisations to extend public debate on how this impacts on lived experience
- To create a training programme for migrant advocacy organizations, to be shared through a short film and toolkit for future use by other groups.
- NCRM/ESRC application Participatory Action Research (PAR): Participatory Theatre and Walking Methods’ Potential for Co-producing knowledge
- Participatory Arts based Methods for Civic Engagement In Migrant Support Organizations
- Participation Arts and Social Action in Research - PASAR
- Asylum, Migration and Community: towards a sense of Belonging